Productivity, Infrastructures and Convergence: Panel Data Evidence on Italian Regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gittleman, Maury & ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2006.
"The vintage effect in TFP-growth: An analysis of the age structure of capital,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 306-328, September.
- Thijs ten Raa & Ed Wolff, 2003. "The vintage effect in TFP-growth: An analysis of the age structure of capital," ERSA conference papers ersa03p11, European Regional Science Association.
- Maury Gittleman & Thijs ten Raa & Edward N. Wolff, 2003. "The Vintage Effect in TFP Growth: An Analysis of the Age Structure of Capital," NBER Working Papers 9768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gittleman, M. & Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2003. "The Vintage Effect in TPF-Growth : An Analysis of the Age Structure of Capital," Discussion Paper 2003-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gittleman, M. & Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2006. "The vintage effect in TFP-growth : An analysis of the age structure of capital," Other publications TiSEM d4a2b5e2-1ca1-421c-83d0-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- R. Pala & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2000. "Estimation of total factor productivity for regions and sectors in Italy. A panel cointegration approach," Working Paper CRENoS 200016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Aiello, Francesco & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "Convergence and Regional Productivity Divide in Italy: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 17343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria di Cosmo, 2005.
"Determinants of total factor productivity in the italian Regions,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(2).
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, EconWPA.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Aiello & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2000. "Uneven Regional Development in Italy: Explaining Differences in Productivity Levels," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(2), pages 270-298, September.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Francesco Pigliaru & Roberto Mura, 2008.
"How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 343-368, April.
- A. Di Liberto & F. Pigliaru & R. Mura, 2004. "How to measure the unobservable: a panel technique for the analysis of TFP convergence," Working Paper CRENoS 200405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & Roberto Mura & Francesco Pigliaru, 2005. "How to Measure the Unobservable: A Panel Technique for the Analysis of TFP Convergence," Working Papers 2005.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 1995.
"On bias, inconsistency, and efficiency of various estimators in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 53-78, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LSDVC: RATS procedure to estimate a dynamic FE model with correction for bias," Statistical Software Components RTS00111, Boston College Department of Economics.
- R. Cellini & A. Scorcu, 1995. "How many Italies?," Working Papers 215, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giorgio Nuzzo, 2006. "Explaining labour productivity differentials across Italian regions: the role of socio-economic structure and factor endowments," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 299-320, June.
- Sergio Destefanis, 2001. "Differenziali Territoriali di Produttivita' ed Efficienza negli Anni '90: i Livelli e l'Andamento," CELPE Discussion Papers 59, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 1998. "Dynamics of Regional Growth in Europe: Social and Political Factors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233831.
- Morrison, Catherine J & Schwartz, Amy Ellen, 1996. "State Infrastructure and Productive Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Camilla Mastromarco & Ulrich Woitek, 2006. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Efficiency in Italian Regions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 57-65, April.
- Eliana La Ferrara & Massimiliano Marcellino, "undated". "TFP, Costs, and Public Infrastructure: An Equivocal Relationship," Working Papers 176, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Patrizia Margani & Roberto Ricciuti, 2001. "Further Evidence on Convergence across Italian Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa01p104, European Regional Science Association.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011.
"Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?,"
35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
More about this item
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2008-002001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.