Explaining labour productivity differentials across Italian regions: the role of socio-economic structure and factor endowments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Pala & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2000. "Estimation of total factor productivity for regions and sectors in Italy. A panel cointegration approach," Working Paper CRENoS 200016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Francesco Pigliaru, 1999.
"Growth and sectoral dynamics in the Italian regions,"
Chapters,in: Economic Growth and Change, chapter 12
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- R. Paci & F. Pigliaru, 1998. "Growth and sectoral dynamics in the Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 199803, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Testing and explaining economic resilience with an application to Italian regions," MPRA Paper 60298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernand, 2011.
"Explaining TFP at firm level in Italy. Does location matter?,"
35656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2012. "Explaining Tfp At Firm Level In Italy. Does Location Matter?," Working Papers 201202, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Andrea Lasagni & Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2015.
"Firm Productivity And Institutional Quality: Evidence From Italian Industry,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(5), pages 774-800, November.
- A. Lasagni & A. Nifo & G. Vecchione, 2012. "Firm productivity and institutional quality. Evidence from Italian industry," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP07, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2012.
"Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-220.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Dettori & Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci, 2012.
"Total Factor Productivity, Intangible Assets and Spatial Dependence in the European Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1401-1416, November.
- B. Dettori & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2008. "Total factor productivity, intangible assets and spatial dependence in the European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200823, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Marco Pontis, 2011. "Intangible capital and firms productivity (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Explaining Total Factor Productivity at Firm Level in Italy: Does Location Matter?," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Marco Pontis, 2012. "Intangible capital and firms' productivity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 377-402, April.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:93-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Pontarollo, 2016. "Sectoral Productivity, Convergence And Space Between European Regions," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Domenica Panzera & Paolo Postiglione, 2014. "Economic growth in Italian NUTS 3 provinces," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 273-293, August.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Marco M. Sorge, 2010. "On the Production Function for Italy," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(4), pages 401-416.
- Davide Piacentino, 2008. "Productivity, Infrastructures and Convergence: Panel Data Evidence on Italian Regions," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(2), pages 5-26.
- repec:seg:012016:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Pontarollo & Elisa Montresor & Francesco Pecci, 2012. "Sectoral productivity convergence between European regions: does space matter?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p559, European Regional Science Association.
- Mauro Mussini & Biancamaria Zavanella, 2015. "Measuring bipolarization in labour productivity in Italy: a new index and its decomposition by sectors and regional factors," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 29-55.
- Nikos Benos & Nikolaos Mylonidis & Stefania Zotou, 2017. "Estimating production functions for the US states: the role of public and human capital," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 691-721, March.
- Succurro, Marianna, 2014. "Intangible assets finance: a complementary or substitution effect between external and internal channels? Evidence from the Italian divide," MPRA Paper 57247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:85:y:2006:i:2:p:299-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.