Time series and spatial interaction: An alternative method to detect converging clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard, 1996.
"Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 565-590, December.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Leonard O. Mills, 1993. "Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings," Working Papers 93-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aki Kangasharju, 1999. "Relative Economic Performance in Finland: Regional Convergence, 1934-1993," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 207-217.
- Helmut Hofer & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Regional Per Capita Income Convergence in Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12.
- M. Chatterji & J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 1996. "Convergence Clubs and Relative Economic Performance in Great Britain: 1977-1991," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 31-39.
- Johnson, Paul A. & Takeyama, Lisa N., 2001. "Initial conditions and economic growth in the US states," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 919-927, May.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1995. "A Time-Series Perspective on Convergence: Australia, UK and USA since 1870," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 259-270, September.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2005. "Convergence in Italian regional per-capita GDP," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 497-506.
- S. Alexiadis & J. Tomkins, 2004. "Convergence clubs in the regions of Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 387-391.
- Manfred Fischer & Claudia Stirböck, 2006. "Pan-European regional income growth and club-convergence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 693-721, December.
- Seamus Mcguinness & Maura Sheehan, 1998. "Regional convergence in the UK, 1970-1995," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(10), pages 653-658.
- Strauss, Jack, 2000. "Is there a permanent component in US real GDP," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 137-142, February.
- S. Nahar & B. Inder, 2002.
"Testing convergence in economic growth for OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 2011-2022.
- Nahar, S. & Inder, B., 1998. "Testing Convergence in Economic Growth for OECD Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Somik V. Lall & Serdar Yilmaz, 2001. "Regional economic convergence: Do policy instruments make a difference?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 153-166.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-11-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .