Time series and spatial interaction: An alternative method to detect converging clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard, Andrew B & Durlauf, Steven N, 1995. "Convergence in International Output," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 97-108, April-Jun.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Mills, Leonard, 1996.
"Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 565-590, December.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Leonard O. Mills, 1993. "Testing neoclassical convergence in regional incomes and earnings," Working Papers 93-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aki Kangasharju, 1999. "Relative Economic Performance in Finland: Regional Convergence, 1934-1993," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 207-217.
- Helmut Hofer & Andreas Worgotter, 1997. "Regional Per Capita Income Convergence in Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 1-12.
- M. Chatterji & J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 1996. "Convergence Clubs and Relative Economic Performance in Great Britain: 1977-1991," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 31-39.
- Johnson, Paul A. & Takeyama, Lisa N., 2001. "Initial conditions and economic growth in the US states," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 919-927, May.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2007. "Convergence of Relative State-level Per Capita Incomes in the United States Revisited," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2), pages 1-10.
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1995. "A Time-Series Perspective on Convergence: Australia, UK and USA since 1870," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(214), pages 259-270, September.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:20:y:2008:i:1:p:52-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Proietti, 2005. "Convergence in Italian regional per-capita GDP," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(5), pages 497-506.
- S. Alexiadis & J. Tomkins, 2004. "Convergence clubs in the regions of Greece," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 387-391.
- Manfred Fischer & Claudia Stirböck, 2006. "Pan-European regional income growth and club-convergence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(4), pages 693-721, December.
- Seamus Mcguinness & Maura Sheehan, 1998. "Regional convergence in the UK, 1970-1995," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(10), pages 653-658.
- Strauss, Jack, 2000. "Is there a permanent component in US real GDP," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 137-142, February.
- S. Nahar & B. Inder, 2002.
"Testing convergence in economic growth for OECD countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 2011-2022.
- Nahar, S. & Inder, B., 1998. "Testing Convergence in Economic Growth for OECD Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Somik V. Lall & Serdar Yilmaz, 2001. "Regional economic convergence: Do policy instruments make a difference?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 153-166.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2011-11-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.