Report NEP-CIS-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Razzolini, Tiziano & Zaiceva, Anzelika, 2010. "The Costs of Job Loss in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5415, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010. "Is it really different? Patterns of regionalisation in the post-Soviet Central Asia," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 155, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Jens K. Perret, 2011. "On the importance of growth spillovers and regional clustering in the Russian Federation?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Minzyuk, Larysa, 2010. "The development of non-monetary means of payment," MPRA Paper 28167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2010. "Simulating security of supply effects of the Nabucco and South Stream projects for the European natural gas market," EWI Working Papers 2010-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 21 Jan 2012.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Subnational resource curse: do economic or political institutions matter?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 154, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Dabalen, Andrew & Paul, Saumik, 2011. "History of events and life-satisfaction in transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5526, The World Bank.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Life Cycle of the Centrally Planned Economy: Why Soviet Growth Rates Peaked in the 1950s," Working Papers w0152, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).