Report NEP-CSE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2011. "Regional heterogeneity and firms’ innovation: the role of regional factors in industrial R&D in India," MPRA Paper 28096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2011. "Centralized Innovation Policy in an agglomeration and growth model: A welfare analysis," Post-Print halshs-00557484, HAL.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Cahill, Brian, 2010. "The Effects of the Internationalisation of Firms on Innovation and Productivity," Papers WP363, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Business Visits and the Quest for External Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 5436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- AMODIO, Teresa, 2010. "Methods of analysis of local tourist systems," CELPE Discussion Papers 114, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Martí Parellada-Sabata & Jose Polo-Otero, 2010. "Economies of scale and scope of university research and technology transfer: a flexible multi-product approach," Working Papers 2010/51, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- André van Stel & Mirjam van Praag & José Maria Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "The value of an educated population for an individual's entrepreneurship success," Scales Research Reports H201103, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Rui Nuno Baleiras, 2011. "Collective efficiency strategies: a policy instrument for the competitiveness of low-density territories," NIPE Working Papers 04/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Link, Albert & Siegel, Donald & Van Fleet, David, 2011. "Public Science and Public Innovation: Assessing the Relationship between Patenting at U.S. National Laboratories and the Bayh-Dole Act," Working Papers 10-13, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Goswami, Rupak & Basu, Debabrata, 2010. "Does Information Network Affect Technology Diffusion?," Working Papers/Conference Papers 97607, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Integrated Rural Development and Management Faculty Centre.
- Jens K. Perret, 2011. "On the importance of growth spillovers and regional clustering in the Russian Federation?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11001, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Montserrat Vilalta, 2010. "Can better governance increase university efficiency?," Working Papers 2010/52, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lucian Cernat & Julien Gourdon, 2011. "Is the concept of sustainable tourism sustainable? Developing the Sustainable Tourism Benchmarking Tool," Working Papers halshs-00557121, HAL.