Is the concept of sustainable tourism sustainable? Developing the Sustainable Tourism Benchmarking Tool
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julien GOURDON & Lucian CERNAT, 2007. "Is the concept of sustainable tourism sustainable? Developing the Sustainable Tourism Benchmarking Tool," Working Papers 200708, CERDI.
- Cernat, Lucian & Gourdon, Julien, 2005. "Is the concept of sustainable tourism sustainable? Developing the Sustainable Tourism Benchmarking Tool," MPRA Paper 4178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosensweig, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Elasticities of substitution in Caribbean tourism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-100, July.
- Andreas Papatheodorou, 1999. "The demand for international tourism in the Mediterranean region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 619-630.
- Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly & Xiaming Liu, 2000. "An empirical study of outbound tourism demand in the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 611-624.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-01-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-30 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2011-01-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00557121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.