Report NEP-SEA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norihiko Yamano & Bo Meng & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2011. "Fragmentation and Changes in the Asian Trade Network," Working Papers PB-2011-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 263, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kensuke Tanaka, 2011. "China's Ties with Southeast Asia : From Green Shoots to Sustained Recovery," Working Papers PB-2011-02, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Tiwari, Aviral & Mutascu, Mihai, 2010. "Economic growth and and FDI in ASIA: A panel data approach," MPRA Paper 28172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.
- Haggard, Stephan, 2011. "The Organizational Architecture of the Asia–Pacific: Insights from the New Institutionalism," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 71, Asian Development Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:10004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Justina AV Fischer, 2011. "Immigration, integration and terrorism: is there a clash of cultures?," CEIS Research Paper 182, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jan 2011.
- AMENDOLA, Adalgiso & EASAW, Joshy & SAVOIA, Antonio, 2010. "Inequality in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Development," CELPE Discussion Papers 116, CELPE - CEnter for Labor and Political Economics, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Lucian Cernat & Julien Gourdon, 2011. "Is the concept of sustainable tourism sustainable? Developing the Sustainable Tourism Benchmarking Tool," Working Papers halshs-00557121, HAL.
- Vasco Gabriel & Pataaree Sangduan, 2010. "An Efficient test of Fiscal Sustainability," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1110, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Life Cycle of the Centrally Planned Economy: Why Soviet Growth Rates Peaked in the 1950s," Working Papers w0152, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).