Fragmentation and Changes in the Asian Trade Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles HARVIE & Dionisius NARJOKO & Sothea OUM, 2010. "Firm Characteristic Determinants of SME Participation in Production Networks," Working Papers DP-2010-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Bo & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2011. "Application of factor decomposition techniques to vertical specialisation measurements," IDE Discussion Papers 276, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2010. "Vertical specialisation indicator based on supply-driven input-output model," IDE Discussion Papers 270, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2016. "GGlobal Value Chains assessment in the 2000s: an approach with income transfers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:pb-2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .