Fragmentation and Changes in the Asian Trade Network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meng, Bo & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2011. "Application of factor decomposition techniques to vertical specialisation measurements," IDE Discussion Papers 276, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Meng, Bo & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2010. "Vertical specialisation indicator based on supply-driven input-output model," IDE Discussion Papers 270, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2016. "GGlobal Value Chains assessment in the 2000s: an approach with income transfers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2011-01-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:pb-2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.