Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bebchuk, Lucian A. & Cohen, Alma, 2005.
"The costs of entrenched boards,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 409-433, November.
- Lucian Bebchuk, "undated". "The Costs of Entrenched Boards," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1091, American Law & Economics Association.
- Lucian Bebchuk & Alma Cohen, 2004. "The Costs of Entrenched Boards," NBER Working Papers 10587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M., 2005. "Is China's securities regulatory agency a toothless tiger? Evidence from enforcement actions," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 451-488.
- Zhang, Weiying & Cooper, W.W. & Deng, Honghui & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, Timothy W., 2010. "Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 178-192, December.
- Sonia M. L. Wong & Sonja Opper & Ruyin Hu, 2004. "Shareholding structure, depoliticization and firm performance," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 29-66, March.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2006. "Why China is Likely to Achieve its Growth Objectives," NBER Working Papers 12122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Yong & Uchida, Konari & Zha, Daolin, 2016. "Market timing of seasoned equity offerings with long regulative process," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 278-294.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael, 2013.
"China's financial linkages with Asia and the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 186-206.
- Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael M., 2013. "China’s Financial Linkages with Asia and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 2013-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2013.
"Choice of corporate debt in China: The role of state ownership,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-16.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Weill, Laurent, 2011. "Choice of corporate debt in China : The role of State ownership," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Korhonen, Iikka, 2011. "Like China, the Chinese banking sector is in a class of its own," BOFIT Discussion Papers 32/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2011-01-30 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.