Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gary Akehurst & José Comeche & Miguel-Angel Galindo, 2009. "Job satisfaction and commitment in the entrepreneurial SME," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 277-289, March.
- Milo Bianchi, 2010.
"Credit constraints, entrepreneurial talent, and economic development,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 93-104, January.
- Bianchi, Milo, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Milo Bianchi, 2010. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," Post-Print halshs-00754484, HAL.
- Milo Bianchi, 2010. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," Post-Print halshs-00636002, HAL.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1993. "Corruption," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 599-617.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008.
"What Is Middle Class about the Middle Classes around the World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee, 2008. "What is Middle Class About the Middle Classes Around the World?," Working Papers id:1363, eSocialSciences.
- Weitzman Martin L. & Xu Chenggang, 1994.
"Chinese Township-Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperatives,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 121-145, April.
- M Weitzman & Chenggang Xu, 1993. "Chinese Township Village Enterprises as Vaguely Defined Cooperations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0155, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Weitzman, M & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 1993. "Chinese township village enterprises as vaguely defined cooperations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3754, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1982. "Authority, Control, and the Distribution of Earnings," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 311-323, Autumn.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 1978. "On the Size Distribution of Business Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 508-523, Autumn.
- Gollin, Douglas, 2008.
"Nobody's business but my own: Self-employment and small enterprise in economic development,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 219-233, March.
- Douglas Gollin, 2001. "Nobody's Business but My Own: Self Employment and Small Enterprise in Economic Development," Center for Development Economics 172, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ghatak, Maitreesh & Morelli, Massimo & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2007. "Entrepreneurial talent, occupational choice, and trickle up policies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 27-48, November.
- Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina & Tarverdyan, Ruzanana, 2010. "A framework to measure the relative socio-economic performance of developing countries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 73-88, June.
- Wu, Desheng(Dash) & Liang, Liang & Yang, Zijiang, 2008. "Analyzing the financial distress of Chinese public companies using probabilistic neural networks and multivariate discriminate analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 206-220, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Shaomin & Li, Shuhe & Zhang, Weiying, 2000. "The Road to Capitalism: Competition and Institutional Change in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 269-292, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William T. Allen & Han Shen, 2011. "Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 16713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Allen & Han Shen, 2012. "Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets," NBER Chapters,in: Capitalizing China, pages 149-195 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yong He & Siwei Gao & Nuo Liao, 2016. "An Intelligent Computing Approach to Evaluating the Contribution Rate of Talent on Economic Growth," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 399-423, October.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial talent Economic development Position-based rights Property rights system Strategy China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:44:y:2010:i:4:p:178-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.