Report NEP-LAW-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto, 2010. "Indirect Effects of a Policy Altering Criminal Behaviour: Evidence from the Italian Prison Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5414, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Entorf, Horst, 2011. "Turning 18: What a Difference Application of Adult Criminal Law Makes," IZA Discussion Papers 5434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justina AV Fischer, 2011. "Immigration, integration and terrorism: is there a clash of cultures?," CEIS Research Paper 182, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jan 2011.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "A tale of three countries, dispersed ownership and greater risk taking levels by management: risk monitoring tools in bank regulation and supervision – developments since the collapse of Barings Plc (," MPRA Paper 28131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelaher, Richard & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2011. "Crime and Punishment Revisited," MPRA Paper 28213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.
- William T. Allen & Han Shen, 2011. "Assessing China's Top-Down Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 16713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.