Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Iwata, Shigeru, 2005. "Decentralization and macroeconomic performance in China: regional autonomy has its costs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 481-501, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Hernán Piñeros G. & Dairo Estrada, "undated". "Financiamiento del sector agropecuario: situación y perspectivas," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 059, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Yu, Hao, 2015. "Universal health insurance coverage for 1.3 billion people: What accounts for China's success?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1145-1152.
- Feng, Zhixin & Jones, Kelvyn & Wang, Wenfei Winnie, 2015. "An exploratory discrete-time multilevel analysis of the effect of social support on the survival of elderly people in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 181-189.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Regional Rural Development; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-01-30 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-01-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .