Report NEP-HEA-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2011. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Health Care Cost Containment Measures," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 352, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christopher Grigoriou, 2011. "Survival Convergence: Specification Matters," Working Papers halshs-00556799, HAL.
- Patrick Guillaumont & Catherine Korachais & Julie Subervie, 2011. "How Macroeconomic Instability Lowers Child Survival," Working Papers halshs-00557171, HAL.
- Christopher Grigoriou & Patrick Guillaumont, 2011. "Child Mortality Reacts to Relative Prices," Working Papers halshs-00556800, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00556722 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hassink, Wolter & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Time-Bound Opportunity Costs of Informal Care: Consequences for Access to Professional Care, Caregiver Support, and Labour Supply Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 5433, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ciro Avitabile, 2011. "Spillover Effects in Healthcare Programs: Evidence on Social Norms and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 271, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 14 Mar 2011.
- Ruane, Frances, 2010. "Towards a Better and Sustainable Health Care System ? Resource Allocation and Financing Issues for Ireland," Papers WP358, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Does fiscal discipline towards sub-national governments affect citizens’ well-being? evidence on health," Working Papers 2010/56, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5532, The World Bank.
- Brixi, Hana & Mu, Yan & Targa, Beatrice & Hipgrave, David, 2010. "Equity and public governance in health system reform : challenges and opportunities for China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5530, The World Bank.
- COPPOLA, Gianluigi, 2010. "Health, Lifestyle and Growth," CELPE Discussion Papers 115, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Vincenzo Atella & Marianna Brunetti & Nicole Maestas, 2011. "Household Portfolio Choices, Health status and Health Care Systems A Cross-Country Analysis Based on SHARE," CEIS Research Paper 183, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 Jan 2011.
- Parodi, Giuliana & Sciulli, Dario, 2010. "Disability and Low Income Persistence in Italian Households," MPRA Paper 28303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scarlett, Lynn & Fraas, Arthur & Morgenstern, Richard & Murphy, Timothy, 2011. "Managing Environmental, Health, and Safety Risks: A Comparative Assessment of the Minerals Management Service and Other Agencies," Discussion Papers dp-10-64, Resources For the Future.