Disability and Low Income Persistence in Italian Households
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli, 2012. "Disability and low income persistence in Italian households," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 9-26, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2004.
"Modelling low income transitions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 593-610.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling low income transitions," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dávila Quintana, C. Delia & Malo, Miguel A., 2012. "Poverty dynamics and disability: An empirical exercise using the European community household panel," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 350-359.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jemkins, 2002. "Who Stays Poor? Who Becomes Poor? Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 60-67, March.
- Miguel Angel Malo & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2006. "Employment promotion measures and the quality of the job match for persons with disabilities," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 179(4), pages 79-111, September.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambra Poggi, 2007.
"Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Ambra Poggi, 2003. "Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?," Working Papers wpdea0308, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Tania Burchardt & Asghar Zaidi, 2003. "Comparing incomes when needs differ: Equivalisation for the extra costs of disability in the UK," CASE Papers case64, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Shawn Fremstad, 2009. "Half in Ten: Why Taking Disability into Account is Essential to Reducing Income Poverty and Expanding Economic Inclusion," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-30, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli, 2008. "Disability in Italian households: income, poverty and labour market participation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(20), pages 2615-2630.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "Modelling household income dynamics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 529-567.
- Anna Giraldo & Enrico Rettore & Ugo Trivellato, 2002. "The persistence of poverty: true state dependence or unobserved heterogeneity? Some evidence from the Italian Survey on Household Income and Wealth," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B2-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Wallace K. C. Mok & Bruce D. Meyer & Kerwin Kofi Charles & Alexandra C. Achen, 2008. "A Note on "The Longitudinal Structure of Earnings Losses among Work-Limited Disabled Workers"," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(3), pages 721-728.
- Peter J. Sloane & Melanie K. Jones, 2012. "Disability and Social Exclusion," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli (ed.), Social Exclusion. Short and Long Term Causes and Consequences, edition 1, chapter 7, pages 127-148 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2016.
"Access To Work And Disability: The Case Of Italy,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 134(3-4), pages 239-256.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0107, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015.
"Disabilità e povertà: il ruolo delle pensioni di invalidità civile. Un'analisi DSGE per i dati italiani
[Disability and poverty: the role of civilian disability pensions. A DSGE analysis for Italia," MPRA Paper 65616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parodi, Giuliana & Sciulli, Dario, 2012. "Disability and Social Exclusion Dynamics in Italian Households," MPRA Paper 42445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti & Dario Sciulli, 2016.
"Disability and Life Satisfaction in Italy,"
Applied Research in Quality of Life,
Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 925-954, September.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti & Dario Sciulli, 2014. "Disability and life satisfaction in Italy," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14021a, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0347-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2014. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Department of Economics 0038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Massimiliano Agovino & Maria Ferrara, 2017.
"Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1469-1491, July.
- Agovino, Massimiliano & Ferrara, Maria, 2015. "Can civilian disability pensions overcome the poverty issue? A DSGE analysis for Italian data," MPRA Paper 65851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2015.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome persistence; disability; dynamic probit model; initial conditions.;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-01-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .