Comparing incomes when needs differ: Equivalisation for the extra costs of disability in the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Differences in Needs and Assessment of Income Distributions," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 77-124, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli, 2012.
"Disability and low income persistence in Italian households,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 9-26, March.
- Parodi, Giuliana & Sciulli, Dario, 2010. "Disability and Low Income Persistence in Italian Households," MPRA Paper 28303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ris:badest:0579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shawn Fremstad, 2010. "A Modern Framework for Measuring Poverty and Basic Economic Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Wilkinson-Meyers, Laura & Brown, Paul & McNeill, Robert & Patston, Philip & Dylan, Sacha & Baker, Ronelle, 2010. "Estimating the additional cost of disability: Beyond budget standards," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1882-1889, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEquivalisation; disability; standard of living; income distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .