Mapping Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) In Indonesia Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hollenbeck & Jean Kimmel, 2008. "Differences in the Returns to Education for Males by Disability Status and Age of Disability Onset," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 707-724, January.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Lester A. Zeager & Paul R. Flacco, 1994. "Gender Differences in Wage Losses from Impairments: Estimates from the Survey of Income and Program Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 865-887.
- Melanie K. Jones & Peter J. Sloane, 2010. "Disability and Skill Mismatch," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(s1), pages 101-114, September.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2013. "Disability and Poverty in Developing Countries: A Multidimensional Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Umut Oguzoglu, 2011.
"Severity of Work Disability and Work,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(278), pages 370-383, September.
- Umut Oguzoglu, 2007. "Severity of Work Disability and Work," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n30, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2009. "Severity of Work Disability and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yeo, Rebecca & Moore, Karen, 2003. "Including Disabled People in Poverty Reduction Work: "Nothing About Us, Without Us"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 571-590, March.
- Alin Halimatussadiah & Maria Agriva & Chaikal Nuryakin, 2014. "Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Labor Force in Indonesia : A Preliminary Study," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201403, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Mar 2014.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Kawakatsu, Yoshito, 2015. "Disability and determinants of schooling: A case from Bangladesh," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 98-105.
- Melanie K. Jones, 2008. "Disability and the labour market: a review of the empirical evidence," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(5), pages 405-424, September.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
- Marjorie Baldwin & William G. Johnson, 1994. "Labor Market Discrimination against Men with Disabilities," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-19.
More about this item
Keywordspersons with disabilities; labor market; inclusive economic activities; labor participation rate; discouraged workers;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:efijnl:201708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.