Disability and the labour market: a review of the empirical evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKnight, Abigail, 2014. "Disabled people’s financial histories: uncovering the disability wealth-penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58041, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song & Patrick Button, 2015. "Does Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Make It Harder to Get Hired? Revised with Additional Analysis of SIPP Data and Appendix of Disability Laws," Working Papers wp315, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Eirini-Christina Saloniki, 2014. "Investigating Exploitation and Productivity in Explaining the Disability Wage Penalty," Studies in Economics 1402, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Nikolay Angelov & Marcus Eliason, 2016. "The Differential Earnings and Income Effects of Involuntary Job Loss on Workers with Disabilities — Evidence from Sweden," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 30(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Marjorie L. Baldwin & Chung Choe, 2014. "Wage Discrimination Against Workers with Sensory Disabilities," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 101-124, January.
- Cottingham, Michael & Carroll, Michael S. & Phillips, Dennis & Karadakis, Kostas & Gearity, Brian T. & Drane, Dan, 2014. "Development and validation of the motivation scale for disability sport consumption," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-64.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2016. "Workplace Disability: Whose Wellbeing Does It Affect?," IZA Discussion Papers 10102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Frutos & Judit Castello, 2015. "Equal health, equal work? The role of disability benefits in employment after controlling for health status," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(3), pages 329-340, April.
- repec:cep:sticas:/181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumarco, Luca, 2015. "Disability Discrimination in the Rental Housing Market – A Field Experiment on Blind Tenants," MPRA Paper 63899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2015. "Direct and indirect effects of disability on employment probabilities: a comparative analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1507, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Umut Oguzoglu, 2016.
"Disability and Multi-State Labour Force Choices with State Dependence,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(296), pages 28-46, March.
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2010. "Disability and Multi-State Labour Force Choices with State Dependence," IZA Discussion Papers 5408, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Demianova, Anna & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2016. "The impact of disability status on labor supply in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 50-74.
- Luca Fumarco, 2017.
"Disability Discrimination in the Italian Rental Housing Market: A Field Experiment with Blind Tenants,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(4), pages 567-584.
- Luca Fumarco, 2015. "Disability Discrimination in the Italian Rental Housing Market: A Field Experiment with Blind Tenants," Natural Field Experiments 00619, The Field Experiments Website.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck & Matthew Calver, 2015. "The Key Challenge for Canadian Public Policy: Generating Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth," CSLS Research Reports 2015-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Abigail McKnight, 2014. "Disabled People’s Financial Histories: Uncovering the disability wealth-penalty," CASE Papers case181, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Agnese Rapposelli, 2017. "Macroeconomic impact of flexicurity on the integration of people with disabilities into the labour market. A two-regime spatial autoregressive analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 307-334, January.
- Angelov, Nikolay & Eliason, Marcus, 2014. "The differential earnings and income effects of involuntary job loss on workers with disabilities," Working Paper Series 2014:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsDisabilities; Discrimination; Employment legislation; Labour market; Social alienation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:35:y:2008:i:5:p:405-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.