Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Labor Force in Indonesia : A Preliminary Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alin Halimatussadiah & Chaikal Nuryakin & Pyan A. Muchtar & Adriana Bella & Husnul Rizal, 2017. "Mapping Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) In Indonesia Labor Market," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 63, pages 126-149, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPWD — Labor Force — Unemployment — Education;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpaper:201403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arianto Patunru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.