Gender Differences in Wage Losses from Impairments: Estimates from the Survey of Income and Program Participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2017. "Micro Foundations of Earnings Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 10922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lindelow, Magnus & Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health shocks in China : are the poor and uninsured less protected ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3740, The World Bank.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Barnay & Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche & Mathieu Narcy & Yann Videau, 2014.
"L’impact du handicap sur les trajectoires d’emploi : une comparaison public-privé,"
Erudite Working Paper
- Thomas Barnay & Emmanuel Duguet & Christine Le Clainche & Mathieu Narcy & Yann Videau, 2014. "L’impact du handicap sur les trajectoires d’emploi : une comparaison public-privé," Working Papers hal-01076896, HAL.
- Solomon Polachek, 2003.
"Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Life Cycle Earnings Distribution,"
Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 273-304, December.
- Solomon Polachek, 2002. "Mincer s Overtaking Point on the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," LIS Working papers 310, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2003. "Mincer's Overtaking Point and the Lifecycle Earnings Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2009.
"Fatter Attraction: Marital Status and the Relationship between BMI and Labor Supply,"
2009.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oreffice, Sonia & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2009. "Fatter Attraction: Marital Status and the Relationship between BMI and Labor Supply," Sustainable Development Papers 56209, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthew Kahn, 1995. "The Cost of Diabetes," HEW 9507001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galizzi, Monica & Boden, Leslie I., 2003. "The return to work of injured workers: evidence from matched unemployment insurance and workers' compensation data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 311-337, June.
- Polachek, Solomon W., 2008.
"Earnings Over the Life Cycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 4(3), pages 165-272, April.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "Earnings Over the Lifecycle: The Mincer Earnings Function and Its Applications," IZA Discussion Papers 3181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nobles, Jenna & Weintraub, Miranda Ritterman & Adler, Nancy E., 2013. "Subjective socioeconomic status and health: Relationships reconsidered," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 58-66.
- Takasaki, Yoshito, 2020. "Impacts of disability on poverty: Quasi-experimental evidence from landmine amputees in Cambodia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 85-107.
- Roger Wilkins, 2003. "Labour Market Outcomes and Welfare Dependence of Persons with Disabilities in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Pascual Sáez, Marta & Cantarero Prieto, David, 2007. "Características socio-económicas de las personas con discapacidad en España: un estudio empírico/Socio-Economic Characteristics of People with Disabilities in Spain: an Empirical Study," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 843-886, Diciembre.
- Regina T. Riphahn, 1999.
"Income and employment effects of health shocks A test case for the German welfare state,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 363-389.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Income and Employment Effects of Health Shocks - A Test Case for the German Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 10, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Alin Halimatussadiah & Chaikal Nuryakin & Pyan A. Muchtar & Adriana Bella & Husnul Rizal, 2017. "Mapping Persons With Disabilities (PWDs) In Indonesia Labor Market," Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 63, pages 126-149, December.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2019. "Disability and Poverty: Landmine Amputees in Cambodia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1118, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Veronesi, Marcella, 2007. "Environmental Risk Factors, Health and the Labor Market Response of Married Men and Women in the United States," Working Papers 98552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:29:y:1994:iii:1:p:865-887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.