Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen
Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 98-10 Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males
by Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko
- 98-09 Telecommunications Infrastructures As Factors In Regional Competitive Advantage And Disadvantage: A Case Study Of The Scottish Highlands And Islands
by David Newlands & Melanie Ward
- 98-08 Integrating knowledge effects into university impact studies. A case study of Aberdeen University
by Harminder Battu & John Finch
- 98-07 Are Married Women Spatially Constrained? A test of gender differentials in labour market outcomes
by Battu, H. & Seaman, P.T & Sloane, P.J.
- 98-06 Identifying Segments in the UK Labour Market
by Leontaridi, M
- 98-05 An Econometric Analysis of Low Pay Earnings Mobility
by Sloane, P. J. & Theodossiou, I.
- 98-04 Relative Earnings in the UK Public sector: The Impact of Pay Reform on Pay Structure
by Elliott, R. F. & Bender, K. A.
- 98-03 Overeducation Among Graduates: A Cohort View
by Battu, H. & Belfield, C. R. & Sloane, P. J.
- 98-02 Adam Smith May Have Been Right After All: A New Approach to the Analysis of Compensating Differentials
by Elliott, R. F. & Sandy, R.
- 98-01 The Methodological Implications of Post Marshallian Economics
by Finch, J