Contact information of Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:abdnwp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deabduk.html .
- 98-07 Are Married Women Spatially Constrained? A test of gender differentials in labour market outcomes
by Battu, H. & Seaman, P.T & Sloane, P.J.
- 98-06 Identifying Segments in the UK Labour Market
by Leontaridi, M
- 98-05 An Econometric Analysis of Low Pay Earnings Mobility
by Sloane, P. J. & Theodossiou, I.
- 98-04 Relative Earnings in the UK Public sector: The Impact of Pay Reform on Pay Structure
by Elliott, R. F. & Bender, K. A.
- 98-03 Overeducation Among Graduates: A Cohort View
by Battu, H. & Belfield, C. R. & Sloane, P. J.
- 98-02 Adam Smith May Have Been Right After All: A New Approach to the Analysis of Compensating Differentials
by Elliott, R. F. & Sandy, R.
- 98-01 The Methodological Implications of Post Marshallian Economics
by Finch, J