An Econometric Analysis of Low Pay Earnings Mobility
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2010.
"Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 28-48, March.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Wang-Sheng Lee & Mark Wooden, 2009. "Low-Paid Employment and Unemployment Dynamics in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n06, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lixin Cai, 2015. "The dynamics of low pay employment in Australia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(7), pages 1095-1123, October.
- Nelly-Eleni Pavlidou & Persefoni V. Tsaliki & Ioannis N. Vardalachakis, 2011. "Technical change, unemployment and labor skills," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 595-606, June.
- Maite Blázquez Cuesta & Wiemer Salverda, 2009. "Low-wage Employment and the Role of Education and On-the-job Training," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(s1), pages 5-35, March.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lixin Cai, 2014.
"State-Dependence and Stepping-Stone Effects of Low-Pay Employment in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(291), pages 486-506, December.
- Cai, Lixin, 2013. "State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 50522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Crettaz, 2011. "Why Are Immigrants and Ethnic Minorities more Affected by Working Poverty? Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence Across Welfare Regimes," LIS Working papers 564, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Maite Blazquez, 2006. "The Probability of Leaving a Low-Paid Job in Spain: The Importance of Switching into Permanent Employment," Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics, Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 3, pages 58-86.
- Kostas Mavromaras & Peter Sloane & Zhang Wei, 2015.
"The scarring effects of unemployment, low pay and skills under-utilization in Australia compared,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(23), pages 2413-2429, May.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2013. "The Scarring Effects of Unemployment, Low Pay and Skills Under-utilisation in Australia Compared," IZA Discussion Papers 7440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cai, Lixin & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J., 2016. "Low Paid Employment in Britain: Estimating State-Dependence and Stepping Stone Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 9633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magda, Iga, 2008. "Wage mobility in times of higher earnings disparities: is it easier to climd the ladder?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ken Clark & Nikolaos C. Kanellopoulos, 2009. "Low Pay Persistence in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 207, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Clark, Ken & Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C., 2013. "Low pay persistence in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 122-134.
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010.
"An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work,"
20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maite Blázquez, 2009. "Earnings mobility in Spain: the role of job mobility and contractual arrangements," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 179-205, September.
- Yeosun Yoon & Heejung Chung, 2016. "New Forms of Dualization? Labour Market Segmentation Patterns in the UK from the Late 90s Until the Post-crisis in the Late 2000s," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 609-631, September.
- Pimenta, António M. S. & Silva, Francisco J. F. & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2011. "Duration of Low Wage Employment: A Study Based on a Survival Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:abdnwp:98-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deabduk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .