Including Disabled People in Poverty Reduction Work: "Nothing About Us, Without Us"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Metts, Robert L., 2000. "Disability issues, trends and recommendations for the World Bank," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23068, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trani, Jean-François & Cannings, Tim I., 2013. "Child Poverty in an Emergency and Conflict Context: A Multidimensional Profile and an Identification of the Poorest Children in Western Darfur," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 48-70.
- Mitra, Sophie, 2010.
"Disability Cash Transfers in the Context of Poverty and Unemployment: The Case of South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1692-1709, December.
- Sophie Mitra, 2009. "Disability Cash Transfers in the Context of Poverty and Unemployment: the Case of South Africa," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-08, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Mont, Daniel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013.
"Does Parental Disability Matter to Child Education? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-107.
- Cuong, Nguyen Viet & Mont, Daniel, 2011. "Does parental disability matter to child education ? evidence from Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5743, The World Bank.
- Le Fanu, Guy, 2014. "International development, disability, and education: Towards a capabilities-focused discourse and praxis," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 69-79.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Ballabha, Damaru & Kartika, Diana, 2014. "Analysis of Poverty between People with and without Disabilities in Nepal," Working Papers 77, JICA Research Institute.
- Lamichhane, Kamal & Kawakatsu, Yoshito, 2015. "Disability and determinants of schooling: A case from Bangladesh," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 98-105.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2013. "Disability and Poverty in Developing Countries: A Multidimensional Study," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-18.
- Gregor Wolbring & Lucy Diep, 2016. "The Discussions around Precision Genetic Engineering: Role of and Impact on Disabled People," Laws, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-23, September.
- Groce, Nora Ellen & Banks, Lena Morgon & Stein, Michael Ashley, 2014. "Surviving polio in a post-polio world," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 171-178.
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Browne, Joyce & Kett, Maria & Bah, Osman & Morlai, Teddy & Bailey, Nicki & Groce, Nora, 2011. "Access to health care, reproductive health and disability: A large scale survey in Sierra Leone," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(10), pages 1477-1489.
- Trudy Owens & Samantha Torrance, "undated". "“I know my rights, but am I better off?”: Institutions and Disability in Uganda," Discussion Papers 13/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Filmer, Deon, 2005. "Disability, poverty, and schooling in developing countries : results from 11 household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3794, The World Bank.
- Mitra, Sophie & Sambamoorthi, Usha, 2008. "Disability and the Rural Labor Market in India: Evidence for Males in Tamil Nadu," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 934-952, May.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Tom RUST & Robert METTS, "undated". "Poverty and Disability: Trapped in a Web of Causation," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100032, EcoMod.
- Igei, Kengo, 2017. "Untangling Disability and Poverty: A Matching Approach Using Large-scale Data in South Africa," Working Papers 142, JICA Research Institute.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:413106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:571-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .