The system of disability benefits in Russia. Estimation of targeting accuracy
The project addresses the discrepancies between recognized disability status and actual health condition of Russians, evaluates the targeting efficiency of disability benefits, and investigates the factors that determine individual behavior leading to inconsistency between the degree of incurred health damage and the status within the social security system.
|Date of creation:||06 Nov 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS, 92/94, Dmytrivska Str., suite 404, Kyiv, 01135 Ukraine|
Web page: http://www.eercnetwork.com
|Order Information:|| Postal: EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS, 92/94, Dmytrivska Str., suite 404, Kyiv, 01135 Ukraine|
Web: https://eercnetwork.com/paper Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000.
"Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1162-1183, December.
- John Bound & Julie Berry Cullen & Austin Nichols & Lucie Schmidt, 2002.
"The Welfare Implications of Increasing Disability Insurance Benefit Generosity,"
NBER Working Papers
9155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Cullen, Julie Berry & Nichols, Austin & Schmidt, Lucie, 2004. "The welfare implications of increasing disability insurance benefit generosity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2487-2514, December.
- John Bound & Julie Berry Cullen & Austin Nichols & Lucie Schmidt, 2002. "The Welfare Implications of Increasing Disability Insurance Benefit Generosity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Robert Haveman & Philip de Jong & Barbara Wolfe, 1991. "Disability Transfers and the Work Decision of Older Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 939-949.
- Maki, Dennis R, 1993. "The Economic Implications of Disability Insurance in Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 148-169, January.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 2002. "Policy Watch: U.S. Disability Policy in a Changing Environment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 213-224, Winter.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_203_0529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brent Kreider & Regina T. Riphahn, 2000. "Explaining Applications to the U.S. Disability System: A Semiparametric Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 82-115.
- Parsons, Donald O, 1991. "Self-Screening in Targeted Public Transfer Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 859-876, August.
- Tania Burchardt, 2000. "The Dynamics of Being Disabled," CASE Papers case36, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1979. "The Social Security Disability Program and Labor Force Participation," NBER Working Papers 0392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:07-04e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.