Why Have Uk Disability Benefit Rolls Grown So Much?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2017. "Speculation on a Flexicurity Index for Disabled People: The Italian Case," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 389-414, January.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2009. "Participation in disability benefit programmes: a partial identification analysis of the British Attendance Allowance system," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ruth Hancock & Marcello Morciano & Stephen Pudney & Francesca Zantomio, 2015.
"Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting?: a multisurvey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(4), pages 815-836, October.
- Hancock, Ruth & Morciano, Marcello & Pudney, Stephen & Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Do household surveys give a coherent view of disability benefit targeting? A multi-survey latent variable analysis for the older population in Great Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Zouheir El-Sahli & Richard Upward, 2015.
"Off the waterfront: The long-run impact of technological change on dock workers,"
2015-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- El-Sahli, Zouheir & Upward, Richard, 2015. "Off the Waterfront: The Long-run Impact of Technological Change on Dock Workers," Working Papers 2015:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Burkhauser & Mary Daly & Duncan McVicar & Roger Wilkins, 2014.
"Disability benefit growth and disability reform in the US: lessons from other OECD nations,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & McVicar, Duncan & Wilkins, Roger, 2013. "Disability Benefit Growth and Disability Reform in the U.S.: Lessons from Other OECD Nations," Working Paper Series 2013-40, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly & Duncan McVicar & Roger Wilkins, 2014. "Disability Benefit Growth and Disability Reform in the US: Lessons from Other OECD Nations," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6686cc3d659c42c08c44f3011, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Danacica, Daniela Emanuela & Cirnu, Doru, 2014. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States of Disabled People in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 35-52, March.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2010. "Disability benefits for older people: how does the UK Attendance Allowance system really work?," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Richard Disney & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2010.
"Disability, capacity for work and the business cycle: an international perspective,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 483-536, July.
- Hugo Benítez Silva & Richard Disney & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2009. "Disability, capacity for work and the business cycle: An international perspective," Economics Working Papers 1171, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Richard Disney & Sergi Jiménez Martín, 2009. "Disability, Capacity for Work and the Business Cycle: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2009-28, FEDEA.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Older people's participation in extra-cost disability benefits," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 320-330.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Giuliana Parodi, 2015. "Human Development and the Determinants of the Incidence of Civilian Disability Pensions in Italy: A Spatial Panel Perspective," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(2), pages 553-576, June.
- Maja Prudzienica, 2012. "Disabled Persons on Labour Market - Analysis of Solutions in Poland and Selected EU Countries," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Ossi Korkeamäki & Tomi Kyyrä, 2012.
"Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 439-468, January.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2010. "Institutional rules, labour demand and retirement through disability programme participation," Working Papers 16, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation: Part 6. What Are the Best Policy Instruments for Fiscal Consolidation?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 937, OECD Publishing.
- Jones, Melanie K. & McVicar, Duncan, 2017. "The Dynamics of Disability and Benefit Receipt in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 11186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nagymate, Nora, 2012. "Relationship Between The Qualification And Labour Market Situation Of Disabled Workers In Hungary," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6(5).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:114-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.