Explaining Applications to the U.S. Disability System: A Semiparametric Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Song, Jae & Wixon, Bernard, 2008. "A model of Social Security Disability Insurance using matched SIPP/Administrative data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 4-20, July.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Charles M. & Merkuryeva, Irina S., 2012. "Disability incidence and official health status transitions in Russia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 74-88.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2001.
"Welfare And Output Enhancing Moral Hazard:Disability Benefits And Endogenous Occupational Choice,"
Paul Frijters Discussion Papers
2001-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2001. "Welfare and Output Enhancing Moral Hazard: Disability Benefits and Endogenous Occupational Choice," Discussion Papers Series 445, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michele Campolieti & James Goldenberg, 2007. "Disability Insurance Denial Rates and the Labor Force Participation of Older Men and Women in Canada," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(1), pages 59-75, March.
- Hanel, Barbara, 2012.
"The effect of disability pension incentives on early retirement decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 595-607.
- Barbara Hanel, 2011. "The Effect of Disability Pension Incentives on Early Retirement Decisions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christensen, Vibeke Tornhøj & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2017.
"Hearing loss and disability exit: Measurement issues and coping strategies,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 80-91.
- Christensen, Vibeke T. & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Rasmussen, Martin V., 2007. "Hearing Loss and Disability Exit: Measurement Issues and Coping Strategies," IZA Discussion Papers 3196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gina Livermore & David Stapleton & Henry Claypool, "undated". "Costs and Benefits of Eliminating the Medicare Waiting Period for SSDI Beneficiaries," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3a68e4d07af1446f9f08dd214, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Merkuryeva Irina, 2007. "The system of disability benefits in Russia. Estimation of targeting accuracy," EERC Working Paper Series 07-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Hans-Martin Gaudecker & Maarten Lindeboom, 2011. "Health, disability and work: patterns for the working age population," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 146-165, April.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Older people's participation in extra-cost disability benefits," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 320-330.
- Zhou Yang & Donna B. Gilleskie & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Prescription Drugs, Medical Care, and Health Outcomes: A Model of Elderly Health Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 10964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:35:y:2000:i:1:p:82-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .