Disabled Persons on Labour Market - Analysis of Solutions in Poland and Selected EU Countries
In Poland the disabled labour market is still evolving. One of the proofs is that the disabled employment regulation law is the most often modified law act (Ustawa…1997). Author is doing scientific research in the area of NGO’s – Public Institutions partnership observed problem employment of the disabled in Poland, the current employment rate is just 18,2% (http://www.fazon.pl/pdf/op08.pdf 2006, 10.08.2012) the disabled, compared to a rate of 63,8% (op.cit.) for the non-disabled. This article is an attempt to find optimal systemic solutions for disabled employment.
|This chapter was published in: Maja Prudzienica , , pages 915-924, 2012.|
|This item is provided by University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper in its series MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers] with number 915-924.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cankarjeva 5, SI-6104 Koper, PO BOX 345|
Phone: 05 610 20 00
Fax: 05 610 20 15
Web page: http://www.fm-kp.si
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan McVicar, 2008. "Why Have Uk Disability Benefit Rolls Grown So Much?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 114-139, February.
- M. Agovino & A. Rapposelli, 2013. "Inclusion of disabled people in the Italian labour market: an efficiency analysis of law 68/1999 at regional level," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1577-1588, April.
- Brian Bell & James Smith, 2004. "Health, disability insurance and labour force participation," Bank of England working papers 218, Bank of England.
- Bell, David & Heitmueller, Axel, 2009.
"The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or hindering employment among the disabled?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 465-480, March.
- Bell, David N.F. & Heitmueller, Axel, 2005. "The Disability Discrimination Act in the UK: Helping or Hindering Employment Amongst the Disabled?," IZA Discussion Papers 1476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Fothergill, 2001. "The True Scale of the Regional Problem in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 241-246. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:micp12:915-924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.