Then and Now: Disability Legislation and Employers' Practices in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigg, John A., 2005. "Labour market disadvantage amongst disabled people: a longitudinal perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6250, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John A. Rigg, 2005. "Labour Market Disadvantage amongst Disabled People: A longitudinal perspective," CASE Papers 103, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campolieti , Michele & Gomez, Rafael & Gunderson, Morley, 2009. "Volunteering, Income Support Programs and Disabled Persons," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-16, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Feb 2009.
- Melanie K. Jones, 2009. "The Employment Effect of the Disability Discrimination Act: Evidence from the Health Survey for England," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(2), pages 349-369, June.
- Melanie K. Jones, 2016. "Disability and Perceptions of Work and Management," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 83-113, March.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Latreille, Paul L., 2010. "Disability and earnings: Are employer characteristics important?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 191-194, March.
- Reeves, Aaron & Karanikolos, Marina & Mackenbach, Johan & McKee, Martin & Stuckler, David, 2014. "Do employment protection policies reduce the relative disadvantage in the labour market experienced by unhealthy people? A natural experiment created by the Great Recession in Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 98-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:45:y:2007:i:3:p:556-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.