The Dynamics of Being Disabled
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abigail McKnight, 2014. "Disabled People’s Financial Histories: Uncovering the disability wealth-penalty," CASE Papers case181, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Merkuryeva Irina, 2007. "The system of disability benefits in Russia. Estimation of targeting accuracy," EERC Working Paper Series 07-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:297-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dávila Quintana, C. Delia & Malo, Miguel A., 2012. "Poverty dynamics and disability: An empirical exercise using the European community household panel," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 350-359.
- Jones, Melanie K. & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Sloane, Peter J. & Wei, Zhang, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of Disability on Work and Subjective Wellbeing in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 9609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephane Gregoir; & Tristan-Pierre Maury;, 2012. "On the impact of social housing on the labour position of disabled," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2003.
"Disability and disadvantage: selection, onset, and duration effects,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2003-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2003. "Disability and disadvantage: selection, onset and duration effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6323, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wouterse, B. & Meijboom, B.R. & Polder, J.J., 2011. "The relationship between baseline health and longitudinal costs of hospital use," Other publications TiSEM bdedc33c-9737-4bfc-beee-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stéphane Gregoir & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2013. "The Impact Of Social Housing On The Labour Market Status Of The Disabled," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(9), pages 1124-1138, September.
- Ricardo Pagán-Rodríguez, 2012. "Longitudinal Analysis of the Domains of Satisfaction Before and After Disability: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 365-385, September.
- Rebecca Fauth & Samantha Parsons & Lucinda Platt, 2014. "Convergence or divergence? A longitudinal analysis of behaviour problems among disabled and non-disabled children aged 3 to 7 in England," DoQSS Working Papers 14-13, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Fauth, Rebecca & Parsons, Samantha & Platt, Lucinda, 2014. "Convergence or divergence?: a longitudinal analysis of behaviour problems among disabled and non-disabled children aged 3 to 7 in England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- French, Robert & Steele, Fiona, 2015. "Trajectories of functional disability for the elderly in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64899, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- McKnight, Abigail, 2014. "Disabled people’s financial histories: uncovering the disability wealth-penalty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58041, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gannon, Brenda & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "The impact of disability transitions on social inclusion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 1425-1437, April.
- Ricardo Pagán, 2013. "Job Satisfaction and Domains of Job Satisfaction for Older Workers with Disabilities in Europe," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 861-891, June.
- repec:cep:sticas:/181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagan, Ricardo, 2011. "Ageing and disability: Job satisfaction differentials across Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 206-215, January.
- Pagán, Ricardo, 2013. "Time allocation of disabled individuals," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 80-93.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; panel data; survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticas:case36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.