The Cost of Disability in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "China is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4621, The World Bank.
- J. Cullinan & B. Gannon & S. Lyons, 2011. "Estimating the extra cost of living for people with disabilities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 582-599, May.
- Braithwaite , Jeanine & Mont , Daniel, 2008. "Disability and poverty : a survey of World Bank poverty assessments and implications," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42754, The World Bank.
- John Cullinan & Brenda Gannon & Eamon O’Shea, 2013. "The welfare implications of disability for older people in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2010.
"Causes and consequences of early-life health,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 47(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2010. "Causes And Consequences Of Early Life Health," Working Papers 1213, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2011. "Causes And Consequences Of Early-Life Health," Working Papers 1287, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2010. "Causes and Consequences of Early Life Health," Working Papers 1214, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2010. "Causes and Consequences of Early Life Health," NBER Working Papers 15637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Cullinan & Gannon, Brenda & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Estimating the Economic Cost of Disability in Ireland," Papers WP230, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stanislav Kolenikov & Gustavo Angeles, 2009. "Socioeconomic Status Measurement With Discrete Proxy Variables: Is Principal Component Analysis A Reliable Answer?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(1), pages 128-165, March.
- Mitra, Sophie, 2005.
"Disability and social safety nets in developing countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
32740, The World Bank.
- Sophie Mitra, 2005. "Disability and Social Safety Nets in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11783, The World Bank.
- David McKenzie, 2005. "Measuring inequality with asset indicators," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 229-260, June.
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen, 2005. "Measuring Welfare for Small but Vulnerable Groups: Poverty and Disability in Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
- Haveman, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara, 2000. "The economics of disability and disability policy," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 995-1051 Elsevier.
- Daniel Mont & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2011. "Disability and Poverty in Vietnam," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 323-359.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; Poverty; Extra costs; China; Social security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:51:y:2014:i:1:p:97-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .