Estimating the extra cost of living for people with disabilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cullinan & Brenda Gannon & Eamon O’Shea, 2013. "The welfare implications of disability for older people in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2016.
"Access To Work And Disability: The Case Of Italy,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 134(3-4), pages 239-256.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2013. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0107, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Marcello Morciano & Ruth Hancock & Stephen Pudney, 2015. "Disability Costs and Equivalence Scales in the Older Population in Great Britain," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 494-514, September.
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:229-245 is not listed on IDEAS
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier Braña & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo, 2016.
"An analysis of the cost of disability across Europe using the standard of living approach,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306, August.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier BRAÑA & Rafael MUÑOZ DE BUSTILLO, 2015. "An Analysis of the Cost of Disability across Europe using the Standard of Living Approach," Economics working papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Morciano, Marcello & Hancock, Ruth & Pudney, Stephen, 2012. "Disability costs and equivalence scales in the older population," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Oznur Ozdamar & Eleftherios Giovanis, 2016. "The Link between Health Condition Costs and Standard of Living: A Structural Equation Modelling," Working Papers 1060, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 Jan 2016.
- repec:esr:resser:bkmnext328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prashant Loyalka & Lan Liu & Gong Chen & Xiaoying Zheng, 2014. "The Cost of Disability in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 97-118, February.
- Tindara Addabbo & Elena Sarti, 2014. "Access to work and disability: the case of Italy," Department of Economics 0038, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Howley, P., 2016. "Valuing the benefits from health care interventions using life satisfaction data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2013. "Older people's participation in extra-cost disability benefits," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 320-330.
- Watson, Dorothy & Banks, Joanne & Lyons, Seán, 2015. "Educational and Employment Experiences of People with a Disability in Ireland: An Analysis of the National Disability Survey," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS41.
More about this item
Keywordsdisability ; long‐run cost of disability ; standard of living ; panel ordered probit ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:5:p:582-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .