Estimating the Economic Cost of Disability in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gannon, Brenda & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "The impact of disability transitions on social inclusion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 1425-1437, April.
- Brenda Gannon & Brian Nolan, 2004. "Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 135-155.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand MaÎtre, 2006. "Levels and Patterns of Material Deprivation in Ireland: After the 'Celtic Tiger'," Papers WP171, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cullinan & Brenda Gannon & Eamon O’Shea, 2013. "The welfare implications of disability for older people in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Prashant Loyalka & Lan Liu & Gong Chen & Xiaoying Zheng, 2014. "The Cost of Disability in China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 97-118, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.