Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, D. & Walker, I., 1999.
"Labour Supply, Health and Caring: Evidence from the UK,"
99/28, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Ian Walker, 1999. "Labour supply, health and caring : evidence from the UK," Working Papers 199928, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bound, John & Burkhauser, Richard V., 1999. "Economic analysis of transfer programs targeted on people with disabilities," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 51, pages 3417-3528 Elsevier.
- Gannon, Brenda & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "Disability and Labour Market Participation," Papers HRBWP04, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Steven Stern, 1989. "Measuring the Effect of Disability on Labor Force Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(3), pages 361-395.
- Chirikos, Thomas N & Nestel, Gilbert, 1985. "Further Evidence on the Economic Effects of Poor Health," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 61-69, February.
- Bardasi, Elena & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2000. "Disability, work and income: a British perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-36, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cullinan & Brenda Gannon & Eamon O’Shea, 2013. "The welfare implications of disability for older people in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Dario Sciulli & Antonio Menezes & José Vieira, 2012.
"Unemployment Duration and Disability: Evidence from Portugal,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 21-48, March.
- Sciulli, Dario & Menezes, Antonio & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2007. "Unemployment Duration and Disability: Evidence from Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 3028, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Annemie Nys & Leen Meeusen & Vincent Corluy, 2016. "Who cares? A Counterfactual Analysis of Household Work Intensity in Households with Disabled Family Members," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 675-691, September.
- Gannon, Brenda & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Transitions in Disability and Work/Discapacidad y trabajo: una revisión de la evidencia británica," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 447-472, Abril.
- Gannon, Brenda & Munley, Margaret, 2009. "Age and disability: Explaining the wage differential," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2012. "Dynamics of Disability and Work in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 6603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Cullinan & Gannon, Brenda & Seán Lyons, 2008. "Estimating the Economic Cost of Disability in Ireland," Papers WP230, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cai, Lixin & Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Oguzoglu, Umut, 2008. "The Effects of Health and Health Shocks on Hours Worked," IZA Discussion Papers 3496, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona & Nistor, Costel, 2012. "Policies to encourage the employment of people with disabilities: case of Romania," MPRA Paper 41637, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:35:y:2004:i:2:p:135-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.