Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland 1995-2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gannon, Brenda, 2004. "Disability and Labour Force Participation in Ireland 1995-2000," Papers HRBWP11, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, D. & Walker, I., 1999.
"Labour Supply, Health and Caring: Evidence from the UK,"
99/28, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Ian Walker, 1999. "Labour supply, health and caring : evidence from the UK," Working Papers 199928, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bound, John & Schoenbaum, Michael & Stinebrickner, Todd R. & Waidmann, Timothy, 1999.
"The dynamic effects of health on the labor force transitions of older workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-202, June.
- John Bound & Michael Schoenbaum & Todd R. Stinebrickner & Timothy Waidmann, 1998. "The Dynamic Effects of Health on the Labor Force Transitions of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 6777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Steven C. Hill, 1995. "The Effect of Health on the Work Effort of Single Mothers," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 42-62.
- Brent Kreider, 1999. "Latent Work Disability and Reporting Bias," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 734-769.
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 961-981.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- B. Wolfe & S. C. Hill, "undated". "The effect of health on the work effort of low-income single mothers," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 979-92, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Sickles, Robin C & Taubman, Paul, 1986.
"An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1339-1356, November.
- Robin C. Sickles & Paul J. Taubman, 1984. "An Analysis of the Health and Retirement Status of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 1459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chirikos, Thomas N & Nestel, Gilbert, 1985. "Further Evidence on the Economic Effects of Poor Health," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 61-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cullinan & Brenda Gannon & Eamon O’Shea, 2013. "The welfare implications of disability for older people in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 171-183, April.
- Gannon, Brenda & Munley, Margaret, 2009. "Age and disability: Explaining the wage differential," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 47-55.
- Annemie Nys & Leen Meeusen & Vincent Corluy, 2016. "Who cares? A Counterfactual Analysis of Household Work Intensity in Households with Disabled Family Members," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 675-691.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; labour force participation; static and dynamic panel models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n1431004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .