Being and becoming: Social exclusion and the onset of disability
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/case/_new/publications/default.asp|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly, 1998. "Disability and work: the experiences of American and German men," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-29.
- Bardasi, Elena & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Rigg, John A., 2000. "Disability, work and income: a British perspective," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-36, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1998.
"Income and Employment Effects of Health Shocks - A Test Case for the German Welfare State,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn, 1999. "Income and employment effects of health shocks A test case for the German welfare state," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 363-389.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sticar:casereport21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.