Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland with EU SILC Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan & Brendan Walsh, 2002. "Catching Up with the Leaders: The Irish Hare," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(1), pages 1-78.
- Pérez-Mayo, Jesús, 2004. "Consistent poverty dynamics in Spain," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-09, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dillon, Emma J. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Hynes, Stephen & Commins, Verena, 2008. "Assessing the Sustainability of Irish Farming," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6474, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manuela Coromaldi & Mariangela Zoli, 2012. "Deriving Multidimensional Poverty Indicators: Methodological Issues and an Empirical Analysis for Italy," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 37-54, May.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand MaÎtre, 2006. "Measuring Material Deprivation with EU-SILC: Lessons from the Irish Survey," Papers WP172, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Pension Policy: New Evidence on Key Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS14.
More about this item
Keywordsconsistent poverty; economic strain; deprivation; multidimensional; direct measurement; reliability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .