Assessing the Sustainability of Irish Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Barnes Atkinson, 2005. "EUROMOD and the Development of EU Social Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Multiple Deprivation and Multiple Disadvantage in Ireland: An Analysis of EU-SILC," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS61.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2004.
"Indicators and Targets for Social Inclusion in the European Union,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 47-75, February.
- Tony Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2003. "Indicators and targets for social inclusion in the European Union," Papers WP151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2006. "Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland with EU SILC Data," Papers WP165, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alan Matthews, 2003. "Sustainable Development Research in Agriculture: Gaps and Opportunities for Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers 200313, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue & Eithne Murphy & Ann Kinsella, 2008. "Are far off hills really greener? The Impact of REPS on Farmer Behaviour," Working Papers 0812, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .