Assessing the Sustainability of Irish Farming
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2006. "Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland with EU SILC Data," Papers WP165, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tony Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2003.
"Indicators and targets for social inclusion in the European Union,"
WP151, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Eric Marlier & Brian Nolan, 2004. "Indicators and Targets for Social Inclusion in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 47-75, 02.
- Alan Matthews, 2003. "Sustainable Development Research in Agriculture: Gaps and Opportunities for Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers 200313, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Multiple Deprivation and Multiple Disadvantage in Ireland: An Analysis of EU-SILC," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS61.
- Anthony Barnes Atkinson, 2005.
"EUROMOD and the Development of EU Social Policy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
467, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.