Consistent poverty dynamics in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Canto, Olga, 2000. "Income Mobility in Spain: How Much Is There?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol, 1998.
"An Economic Model of Household Income Dynamics, with an Application to Poverty Dynamics among American Women,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol, 1998. "An economic model of household income dynamics, with an application to poverty dynamics among American women," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6525, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Burgess & Carol Propper, 1998. "An Economic Model of Household Income Dynamics, with an Application to Poverty Dynamics among American Women," CASE Papers case09, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2006. "Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland with EU SILC Data," Papers WP165, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2006. "Comparisons of income mobility profiles," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Aue, Katja & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H., 2016. "Poverty dynamics in Germany: Evidence on the relationship between persistent poverty and health behavior," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 62-70.
- Fusco, Alessio & Dickes, Paul, 2006. "Rasch Model and Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," IRISS Working Paper Series 2006-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty ; households ; panel data;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2004-09-12 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2004-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .