Principles and Practicalities in Measuring Child Poverty for the Rich Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858.
- Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2008. "Child poverty and changes in child poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 537-553, August.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Child Health and Household Resources in South Africa: Evidence from the Old Age Pension Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 393-398, May.
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
- Foster, James E, 1998. "Absolute versus Relative Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 335-341, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2008.
"A Portrait Of Child Poverty In Germany,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 547-571, December.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," Papers inwopa05/29, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Corak, Miles & Fertig, Michael & Tamm, Marcus, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," RWI Discussion Papers 26, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Holly Sutherland & Christine Lietz & Horacio Levy, 2005.
"Alternative Tax-benefit Strategies to Support Children in the European Union. Recent Reforms in Austria, Spain and the United Kingdom,"
inwopa05/33, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2005. "Alternative tax-benefits strategies to support children in the European Union: recent reforms in Austria, Spain and the United Kingdom," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gornick, Janet C. & Jäntti, Markus, 2012. "Child poverty in cross-national perspective: Lessons from the Luxembourg Income Study," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 558-568.
- Zachary Parolin, 2018. "Race, Social Assistance & the Risk of Child Poverty across the 50 United States," Working Papers 1804, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Almas Heshmati & Arno Tausch & Chemen S. J. Bajalan, 2008.
"Measurement and Analysis of Child Well-Being in Middle and High Income Countries,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 5(2), pages 187-249, December.
- Heshmati, Almas & Bajalan, Chemen S. J. & Tausch, Arno, 2007. "Measurement and Analysis of Child Well-Being in Middle and High Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Science Publish," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arno Tausch, 2009. "Das EU-Budget und der Lissabon-Prozess," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 107, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Zachary Parolin, 2017.
"Applying Augmented Survey Data to Produce More Accurate, Precise, and Internationally Comparable Estimates of Poverty within the 50 United States,"
LIS Working papers
696, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Zachary Parolin, 2017. "Applying Augmented Survey Data to Produce More Accurate, Precise, and Internationally Comparable Estimates of Poverty within the 50 United States," Working Papers 1709, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Amélia Bastos & Carla Machado & José Passos, 2010. "The profile of income-poor children," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(12), pages 933-950, October.
- Leonardo Menchini & Gerry Redmond, 2006. "Child Consumption Poverty in South-Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States," Papers inwopa06/36, Innocenti Working Papers.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:187-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno, 2009.
"Schaufenster Griechenland – was kann aus dem aktuellen Debakel für das soziale Europa gelernt werden?
[Showcase Greece – what can be learnt from the current debacle for a Social Europe?]]," MPRA Paper 14251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burcu DOGAN, 2014. "The Portrait of Child Labour in Turkey," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 114-127, December.
- Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Sutherland, Holly, 2006. "Alternative Tax-Benefit Strategies to Support Children in the European Union. Recent Reforms in Austria, Spain and the UK," Economics Series 185, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
Keywordschild poverty; child related policies; children's rights; poverty reduction;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa05/27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.