Report NEP-EEC-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200525 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matsaganis, Manos & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Levy, Horacio & Coromaldi, Manuela & Mercader-Prats, Magda & Rodrigues, Carlos Farinha & Toso, Stefano & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005. "Child Poverty and Family Transfers in Southern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak & *UNICEF, 2005. "Principles and Practicalities in Measuring Child Poverty for the Rich Countries," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa05/27, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa05/29, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Harry ter Rele, 2005. "Measuring lifetime redistribution in Dutch collective arrangements," CPB Document 79, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2005. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfred Boss & Thomas Elendner, 2005. "Incentives to Work: The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1237, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.