The Portrait of Child Labour in Turkey
For the fact that children represent a country's future, studying on the issue of child labor in Turkey is necessary. In the study the portrait of child poverty in Turkey is drawn, the legislation on child labor in Turkey is explained and the statistics on child labor in Turkey is evaluated. The fact that Turkey accepting international standards on child labor does not have a favorable rate in child labor, seems very interesting. For this reason this study has a great significance.
Volume (Year): 1 (2014)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://icesba.eu|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miles Corak, 2005. "Principles and Practicalities for Measuring Child Poverty in Rich Countries," LIS Working papers 406, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Miles Corak & *UNICEF, 2005. "Principles and Practicalities in Measuring Child Poverty for the Rich Countries," Papers inwopa05/27, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Browning, Martin, 1992. "Children and Household Economic Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1434-1475, September.
- Wen-Hao Chen & Miles Corak, 2008. "Child poverty and changes in child poverty," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 537-553, August.
- Corak, Miles, 2005. "Principles and Practicalities for Measuring Child Poverty in the Rich Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Didem GÃ¼rses, 2009. "An Analysis of Child Poverty and Social Policies in Turkey," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 25(2), pages 209-227, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:1:y:2014:i:1:114-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.