Welfare Rules, Business Cycles, And Employment Dynamics Among Lone Parents In Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lokshin, Michael & Harris, Kathleen Mullan & Popkin, Barry M., 2000.
"Single Mothers in Russia: Household Strategies for Coping with Poverty,"
Elsevier, pages 2183-2198.
- Lokshin, Michael & Mullan Harris, Kathleen & Popkin, Barry, 2000. "Single mothers in Russia - household strategies for coping with poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2300, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magne Mogstad & Chiara Pronzato, 2008.
"Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty,"
008, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Chiara Pronzato & Magne Mogstad, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education, and Poverty," Discussion Papers 533, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chiara Pronzato & Magne Mogstad, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education and Poverty," CHILD Working Papers wp14_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Pronzato, Chiara & Mogstad, Magne, 2008. "Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Walsh, John R. & Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Tackling Low Income and Deprivation: Developing Effective Policies," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS1.
- Marit Rønsen & Ragni Hege Kitterød, 2012. "Entry into work following childbirth among mothers in Norway. Recent trends and variation," Discussion Papers 702, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chau-kiu Cheung, 2015. "Normative Influences on Civility in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 229-246, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment dynamics; unemployment; lone mothers; lone fathers; business cycles; welfare policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:10:y:2004:i:2:p:61-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .