Spatial Variation in the Disability-Poverty Correlation: Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2011. "Poverty projection using a small area estimation method: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 368-382, September.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen, 2005. "Measuring Welfare for Small but Vulnerable Groups: Poverty and Disability in Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Braithwaite , Jeanine & Mont , Daniel, 2008. "Disability and poverty : a survey of World Bank poverty assessments and implications," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 42754, The World Bank.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Marra, Marleen & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Vietnam's evolving poverty map : patterns and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6355, The World Bank.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
- David M. Drukker & Ingmar Prucha & Rafal Raciborski, 2013. "A command for estimating spatial-autoregressive models with spatial-autoregressive disturbances and additional endogenous variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Daniel Mont & Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2011. "Disability and Poverty in Vietnam," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 323-359.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1355-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; disability; small area estimation; household survey; population census; Vietnam.;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .