Poverty and disability : a survey of the literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aidt, Toke & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 2001. "The cost and benefits of collective bargaining : a survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23309, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trani, Jean-François & Cannings, Tim I., 2013. "Child Poverty in an Emergency and Conflict Context: A Multidimensional Profile and an Identification of the Poorest Children in Western Darfur," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 48-70.
- Becker, Charles M. & Merkuryeva, Irina S., 2012. "Disability incidence and official health status transitions in Russia," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 74-88.
- Mina, Christian D., 2017. "Employment Profile of Women with Disabilities in San Remigio and Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-57, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Browne, Joyce & Kett, Maria & Bah, Osman & Morlai, Teddy & Bailey, Nicki & Groce, Nora, 2011. "Access to health care, reproductive health and disability: A large scale survey in Sierra Leone," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(10), pages 1477-1489.
- Peter Roberts & Julie Babinard, 2004. "Transport Strategy to Improve Accessibility in Developing Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17685, The World Bank.
- Groce, Nora Ellen & Rohleder, Poul & Eide, Arne Henning & MacLachlan, Malcolm & Mall, Sumaya & Swartz, Leslie, 2013. "HIV issues and people with disabilities: A review and agenda for research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 31-40.
- Filmer, Deon, 2005. "Disability, poverty, and schooling in developing countries : results from 11 household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3794, The World Bank.
- Mersland, Roy, 2005. "Microcredit for self-employed disabled persons in developing countries," MPRA Paper 2068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roddy McKinnon & Roland Sigg,, 2006. "The Role and Nature of Non-Contributory Social Security in the Design of Social Protection Strategies for Older People in DCs," Working Papers id:525, eSocialSciences.
- Stoddard-Dare, Patricia & DeRigne, LeaAnne & Quinn, Linda M. & Mallett, Christopher, 2015. "Material hardship in families with children with health conditions: Implications for practice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 11-19.
- Maria Kett & Raymond Lang & Jean-Francois Trani, 2009. "Disability, development and the dawning of a new convention: A cause for optimism?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 649-661.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Assessment; Social Cohesion; Environmental Economics&Policies; Social Protections&Assistance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:21315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .