Assessing the Effectiveness of Health Care Cost Containment Measures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2011. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Health Care Cost Containment Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 5602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- van Kleef, R.C. & van de Ven, W.P.M.M. & van Vliet, R.C.J.A., 2009. "Shifted deductibles for high risks: More effective in reducing moral hazard than traditional deductibles," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 198-209, January.
- Marinoso, Begona Garcia & Jelovac, Izabela, 2003. "GPs' payment contracts and their referral practice," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 617-635, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas, 2016. "Protecting working-age people with disabilities : experiences of four industrialized nations (Absicherung von Personen mit Erwerbsminderung : Erfahrungen aus vier Industrieländern)," Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 49(4), pages 367-386.
More about this item
Keywordshealth expenditures; cost containment measures; copayment; convalescent care; SOEP;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-30 (Health Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .