Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Increased funding for AIDS-engaged (faith-based) civil society organizations in Africa?," MPRA Paper 45373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Layers of evidence: discourse and typologies of faith-inspired community response to HIV/AIDS in Africa," MPRA Paper 45380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDisability; Civil Society; Community Development and Empowerment; HIV AIDS; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-01-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-01-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .