Increased funding for AIDS-engaged (faith-based) civil society organizations in Africa?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Layers of evidence: discourse and typologies of faith-inspired community response to HIV/AIDS in Africa," MPRA Paper 45380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.085662_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez-Garcia, Rosalia & Bonnel, Rene & N'Jie, N'Della & Olivier, Jill & Pascual, F. Brian & Wodon, Quentin, 2011. "Analyzing community responses to HIV and AIDS : operational framework and typology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5532, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS; Faith; Development; Funding; Civil Society; Africa;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .