Do faith-inspired health care providers in Africa reach the poor more than other providers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Benefit incidence of public health spending for public and faith-inspired health facilities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemignani, Regina & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Making quality care available for the poor: faith-inspired health facilities in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 45389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ritva Reinikka & Jakob Svensson, 2010. "Working for God? Evidence from a Change in Financing of Nonprofit Health Care Providers in Uganda," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1159-1178, December.
- Harold Coulombe & Quentin Wodon, 2013.
"Mapping religious health assets: Are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1615-1631.
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Mapping religious health assets: are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 45387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Market Share of Faith-inspired Health Care Providers in Africa: Comparing Facilities and Multi-purpose Integrated Household Survey Data," MPRA Paper 45365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sigrun Møgedal & Sissel Hodne Steen & George Mpelumbe, 1995. "Health sector reform and organizational issues at the local level: Lessons from selected African countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 349-367, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; Private Providers; Africa; Christian Health Associations; Poverty;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.