Do faith-inspired health care providers in Africa reach the poor more than other providers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Benefit incidence of public health spending for public and faith-inspired health facilities in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemignani, Regina & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Making quality care available for the poor: faith-inspired health facilities in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 45389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ritva Reinikka & Jakob Svensson, 2010. "Working for God? Evidence from a Change in Financing of Nonprofit Health Care Providers in Uganda," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1159-1178, December.
- Harold Coulombe & Quentin Wodon, 2013.
"Mapping religious health assets: Are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1615-1631.
- Coulombe, Harold & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Mapping religious health assets: are faith-inspired facilities located in poor areas in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 45387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier, Jill & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Market Share of Faith-inspired Health Care Providers in Africa: Comparing Facilities and Multi-purpose Integrated Household Survey Data," MPRA Paper 45365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sigrun Møgedal & Sissel Hodne Steen & George Mpelumbe, 1995. "Health sector reform and organizational issues at the local level: Lessons from selected African countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 349-367, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; Private Providers; Africa; Christian Health Associations; Poverty;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .