Benefit incidence of public health spending for public and faith-inspired health facilities in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
- Castro-Leal, Florencia & Dayton, Julia & Demery, Lionel & Mehra, Kalpana, 1999. "Public Social Spending in Africa: Do the Poor Benefit?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Shojo, Mari & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Satisfaction with and reasons for choosing faith-inspired health care provision in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, Jill & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Do faith-inspired health care providers in Africa reach the poor more than other providers?," MPRA Paper 45379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jill Olivier & Mari Shojo & Quentin Wodon, 2014.
"Faith-Inspired Health Care Provision In Ghana: Market Share, Reach To The Poor, And Performance,"
The Review of Faith & International Affairs,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 84-96, January.
- Olivier, Jill & Shojo, Mari & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Faith-inspired Health Care Provision in Ghana: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, and Performance," MPRA Paper 45371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; Benefit Incidence; Private Provision; Ghana; Christian Health Association;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.