Benefit incidence of public health spending for public and faith-inspired health facilities in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
- Castro-Leal, Florencia & Dayton, Julia & Demery, Lionel & Mehra, Kalpana, 1999. "Public Social Spending in Africa: Do the Poor Benefit?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Shojo, Mari & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Satisfaction with and reasons for choosing faith-inspired health care provision in Ghana," MPRA Paper 45376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier, Jill & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Do faith-inspired health care providers in Africa reach the poor more than other providers?," MPRA Paper 45379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jill Olivier & Mari Shojo & Quentin Wodon, 2014.
"Faith-Inspired Health Care Provision In Ghana: Market Share, Reach To The Poor, And Performance,"
The Review of Faith & International Affairs,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 84-96, January.
- Olivier, Jill & Shojo, Mari & Wodon, Quentin, 2012. "Faith-inspired Health Care Provision in Ghana: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, and Performance," MPRA Paper 45371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Faith; Benefit Incidence; Private Provision; Ghana; Christian Health Association;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .