Economic growth and income distribution: linking macro-economic models with household survey data at the global level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lixin Cai & John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2006.
"Accounting For Population Ageing In Tax Microsimulation Modelling By Survey Reweighting ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Lixin Cai & John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Accounting for Population Ageing in Tax Microsimulation Modelling by Survey Reweighting," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Lixin Cai & John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Accounting for Population Ageing in Tax Microsimulation Modelling by Survey Reweighting," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 935, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293008 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
- Milanovic, Branko & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2001. "Decomposing world income distribution : does the world have a middle class ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2562, The World Bank.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2014.
Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 275-304
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Cahiers de recherche 15-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Working Papers MPIA 2015-12, PEP-MPIA.
- John Cockburn & Luc Savard & Luca Tiberti, 2015. "Macro-Micro Models," Working Papers PMMA 2015-12, PEP-PMMA.
- Anne‐Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Reconciling Household Surveys and National Accounts Data Using a Cross Entropy Estimation Method,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(3), pages 395-406, September.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "Reconciling household surveys and national accounts data using a cross entropy estimation method:," TMD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fran??ois Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe G. Leite, 2002.
"Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder: Accounting for Differences in Household Income Distributions Across Countries,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
478, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Ferreira, Francisco H. G., 2002. "Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder : accounting for differences in household income distributions across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2828, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Phillipe G. Leite, 2002. "Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder: accounting for differences in household income distributions across countries," Textos para discussão 452, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe G. Leite, 2002. "Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder : Accounting for Differences in Household Income Distributions Across Countries," DELTA Working Papers 2002-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Kym Anderson & John Cockburn & Will Martin, 2010. "Agricultural Price Distortions, Inequality, and Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2430.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2013. "The Future of Global Poverty in a Multi-Speed World: New Estimates of Scale, Location and Cost," Working Papers 111, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Bussolo Maurizio & de Hoyos Rafael E. & Medvedev Denis & van der Mensbrugghe Dominique, 2012. "Global Growth and Distribution: China, India, and the Emergence of a Global Middle Class," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-29, January.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie, 2014.
"The long-awaited rise of the middle class in Latin America is finally happening,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6912, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie, 2017. "The Long-Awaited Rise of the Middle Class in Latin America Is Finally Happening," IZA Discussion Papers 10804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Amer Ahmed & Marcio Cruz & Delfin S. Go & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte, 2016. "How Significant Is Sub-Saharan Africa's Demographic Dividend for Its Future Growth and Poverty Reduction?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 762-793, November.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Global Monitoring Report 2015/2016," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22547.
- van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique & Osorio Rodarte, Israel & Burns, Andrew & Baffes, John, 2009. "How to feed the world in 2050: Macroeconomic environment, commodity markets - A longer temr outlook," MPRA Paper 19019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Edward & Andy Sumner, 2014. "The Poor, the Prosperous and the ?Inbetweeners?: A Fresh Perspective on Global Society, Inequality and Growth," Working Papers 122, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Wang, Xinxin & Chen, Kevin & Huang, Zuhui, 2013. "The Impact of China's Demographic Transition on Economic Growth and Income Distribution: CGE Modeling with Top-Down Micro-Simulation," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151276, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Mevel, Simon, 2010.
"Impacts Of Large Scale Expansion Of Biofuels On Global Poverty And Income Distribution,"
2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany
91279, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2012. "Impacts of large-scale expansion of biofuels on global poverty and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6078, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2008. "Is the developing world catching up ? global convergence and national rising dispersion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4733, The World Bank.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & O’Neill, Brian C. & Chateau, Jean, 2015. "Methods for including income distribution in global CGE models for long-term climate change research," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 530-543.
- Mathilde Douillet, 2012. "Trade policies and agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa: Comparative analysis in a Computable General Equilibrium framework," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/45eb019724s, Sciences Po.
- Ahmed,Syud Amer & Baris,Enis & Go,Delfin Sia & Lofgren,Hans & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Thierfelder,Karen E. & Ahmed,Syud Amer & Baris,Enis & Go,Delfin Sia & Lofgren,Hans & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Thier, 2017. "Assessing the global economic and poverty effects of antimicrobial resistance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8133, The World Bank.
- Balistreri,Edward Jay & Maliszewska,Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte,Israel & Tarr,David & Yonezawa,Hidemichi, 2016. "Poverty and shared prosperity implications of deep integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7660, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:87-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans, 2015.
"Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 521-547.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans, 2013. "Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6517, The World Bank.
- Rafael E. de Hoyos & Denis Medvedev, 2011.
"Poverty Effects of Higher Food Prices: A Global Perspective,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 387-402, August.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2009. "Poverty effects of higher food prices : a global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4887, The World Bank.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/45eb019724sn6sg9melpggksl is not listed on IDEAS
- Bas Ruijven & Marc Levy & Arun Agrawal & Frank Biermann & Joern Birkmann & Timothy Carter & Kristie Ebi & Matthias Garschagen & Bryan Jones & Roger Jones & Eric Kemp-Benedict & Marcel Kok & Kasper Kok, 2014. "Enhancing the relevance of Shared Socioeconomic Pathways for climate change impacts, adaptation and vulnerability research," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 481-494, February.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2014. "Inequality,Poverty and Hunger in Developing Countries: Sustainability Implications," MPRA Paper 53962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Punam Chuhan-Pole & Cesar Calderon & Gerard Kambou & Sebastien Boreux & Mapi M. Buitano & Vijdan Korman & Megumi Kubota, "undated". "Africa's Pulse, October 2015," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22722, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal income distribution; macro-micro model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijm:journl:v:3:y:2010:i:1:p:92-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jinjing Li). General contact details of provider: http://www.microsimulation.org/ijm/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.