Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Ecuador: A CGE Macro-Microsimulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1993. "Hierarchies of Regional Sub-Structures and Their Multipliers within Input-output Systems Miyazawa Revisited," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(1), pages 33-44, June.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Cella, Guido, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Reply," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 379-384, November.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009.
"Electricity Reforms In Mali: A Macro-Micro Analysis Of The Effects On Poverty And Distribution,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 127-147, March.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013.
"The Distributional Impact of Developed Countries’ Climate Change Policies on Senegal: A Macro-Micro CGE Application,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The distributional impact of developed countries' climate change policies on Senegal: A macro-micro CGE application," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168145, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sara Wong & Ricardo Arguello & Ketty Rivera, 2007. "Poverty impacts of increased openness and fiscal policies in a dollarized economy: a CGE-micro approach for Ecuador," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004367, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothee & Coulibaly, Massa & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Savard, Luc, 2013. "Macroeconomic and distributional impacts of jatropha-based biodiesel in Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6500, The World Bank.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14593, The World Bank.
- Jeong-Soo OH & Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Developing Countries: Literature Survey," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(2), pages 86-94, Fabruary.
- Samir Cury & Euclides Pedrozo, 2016.
"Cash Transfer Policies, Taxation and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil An Integrated Microsimulation-CGE Analysis
[equilibrium model, microsimulation model, Brazil. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-85.
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2010.
"External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE - Microsimulation Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 45-90, Jan-Jun.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 0142, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Massa COULABY & Govinda R TIMILSINA & Luc SAVARD, "undated".
"Economic and Distributional Impact of Bio-Fuels in Mali,"
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Massa Coulibaly & Govinda R. Timilsina & Luc Savard, 2011. "Economic and Distributional Impacts of Biofuels in Mali," Cahiers de recherche 11-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised May 2011.
- Binjian, Binjian & Sakamoto, Hiroshi, 2013. "Market Reform and Income Distribution in China : A CGE–Microsimulation Approach," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-13, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Poverty; Inequality; Cge Modelling; Social Accounting Matrix; Microsimulations; Ecuador;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:15:y:2003:i:2:p:211-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .