Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Ecuador: A CGE Macro-Microsimulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2009.
"Electricity Reforms In Mali: A Macro-Micro Analysis Of The Effects On Poverty And Distribution,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 127-147, March.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Mali: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013.
"The Distributional Impact of Developed Countries’ Climate Change Policies on Senegal: A Macro-Micro CGE Application,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard & Antonio Estache, 2013. "The distributional impact of developed countries' climate change policies on Senegal: A macro-micro CGE application," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/168145, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sara Wong & Ricardo Arguello & Ketty Rivera, 2007. "Poverty impacts of increased openness and fiscal policies in a dollarized economy: a CGE-micro approach for Ecuador," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004367, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothee & Coulibaly, Massa & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Savard, Luc, 2013. "Macroeconomic and distributional impacts of jatropha-based biodiesel in Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6500, The World Bank.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14593, The World Bank.
- Jeong-Soo OH & Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Developing Countries: Literature Survey," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(2), pages 86-94, Fabruary.
- Samir Cury & Euclides Pedrozo, 2016.
"Cash Transfer Policies, Taxation and the Fall in Inequality in Brazil An Integrated Microsimulation-CGE Analysis
[equilibrium model, microsimulation model, Brazil. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 55-85.
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2010.
"External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE - Microsimulation Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 45-90, Jan-Jun.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 0142, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Massa COULABY & Govinda R TIMILSINA & Luc SAVARD, "undated".
"Economic and Distributional Impact of Bio-Fuels in Mali,"
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Massa Coulibaly & Govinda R. Timilsina & Luc Savard, 2011. "Economic and Distributional Impacts of Biofuels in Mali," Cahiers de recherche 11-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised May 2011.
- Binjian, Binjian & Sakamoto, Hiroshi, 2013. "Market Reform and Income Distribution in China : A CGE–Microsimulation Approach," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-13, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalization; Poverty; Inequality; Cge Modelling; Social Accounting Matrix; Microsimulations; Ecuador;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:15:y:2003:i:2:p:211-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.